Moulding parts- Elastomer solutions
Moulding parts are used in a wide variety of industries:
- vehicle construction
- construction sector
- electrical industry
- equipment, container and plant construction
- mechanical engineering and metal construction
Special presses or injection systems are normally used for the production of rubber moulding parts.
For this purpose uncured raw rubber or silicone is used that gets injected into a tool nest and is then cooled down.
Basically, there are no limits for moulding parts with regard to geometrics, sizes, weights and surface structures.
We offer moulding parts made out of 2 materials, adapted to your needs:
Rubber (EDPM, NBR, CR)
Our 100% vulcanised rubber moulding parts offer the best mechanical characteristics of the product:
- good ozone and UV resistance
- Material properties according to DIN possible
- bellows, diaphragms, O-rings or special technical parts for different applications are possible
Our silicone moulding parts have a high heat resistance. They are food safe (FDA compliant) and can be individually adjusted in colour according to RAL and hardness. We adapt to your needs.